Im late. This should be posted on 31.12.2008. Anyway, ...
Im 15 years old when year 2008, form 4 science 1 in smk bandar banting. So fortunately, I am the second assistant of head prefect in this school. Im glad because Im able to achieve what my brothers have without their hands. On the other hand, im like a balloon that losing its air without any forces. My results is kinda bad after PMR exam. Although I got the highest for physics, but it is not what i expected. You will be shock that my BI just 47 for the end of year examination. My brain had never function well after the PMR exam. Haiz..
This year, I had did many decision by myself, either good or bad. I have choosen to start the game, but everything seems not so well as what I expected for. I went to Ang for tuition, pn tee misunderstand, i think. Besides, my dad got angry because of me for many times. haiz.. I hope i wont repeat it when 2009. There is sadness among happiness.
For friendship, I knew some new friends better such as chee dickson. however, the girls.. make me so headache and disappointed. It is depends on you, either you can choose to blame me without any apologize, or you can be friend with me. Im not such that clever as my second brother, i have no the power to do so, I cant said the wrong of you immediately. I will just cry after you had finished scold me. I find no way to quarrel with you and i always come to a cry for the end. Anyway, I am not so kind anymore especially to you because you have no that value for me to be so kind. I will just let you although you love him.
Sheng give me some surprise {good and bad} this year. Hope next year too, but i wish can be good again with him.
For 2008, I ended up with this two songs = 我爱过 [毛依贤] + 爱洴才会赢 [classical]
sad and happy stay in my heart everyday....