Tuesday, October 6, 2009

papa accident..

ohh,, such not lucky today,, papa involved in an accident. . . still remember last time 1st kor kor and me accident too.. but this time papa was injured.. the face, leg and hand were hurted.. but still okay,, not really dangerous.. but the doctor said papa got high blood pressure.. haiz..

At the same time, i knew my last subject's mark for this trial exam... quite happy! It's chinese literature. And i got 88 !!! YAY ^^.. im really happy,, what my bro said is correct.. you need to memorise all the notes in this book.. I put not much effort for this exam [chinese literature paper] .. but i can't really believe that i got highest.. Sheng got 56. Chee 60...hehe.. Actually tan didnt teach me at all this year !! I didn't get anything from her about chinese literature... and she refused to talk with me on this topic, which mean I cant get any information from her, But she is my teacher,, the only one in this school, and in kuala langat.!!

so far, I got 2B = Bi & Est [under azlina] others A ,, Che = 85 , Phy = 81, Bm = 78 these 3 I be the highest in class.. bler...