Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 , 长久长久...


A prosperous year..

I did wrong much of decision : I still cant have a perfect performance, which I still cant be a good Master of Ceremony ; I failed after many trials. For AFS, I should decide to go for Italy, but I chose China.[ =.= ] ; I rejected the cashier in The Store, and hardly found other jobs.finally got a job at Kumon.. [find sad in happy] [自讨苦吃] ; and ..

I realize and found something,
when I was 13 years old, I asked myself 'wa, smk sas more far than smk bb o' & 'banting still big leh'
when I was 16 years old, I asked myself 'wah, Penang and Damansara were far far away from Banting lor' & 'ouh, Malaysia not small actually'
when I was 17 years old, I asked myself 'waaahh, Germany ... we need 16 hours to reach Germany..really far   away loorr' & 'our earth, such small in my hand, but it is infinity..! '
yay, Im proud to be their sister.. He is not the best in this world, but he is very let boy in this world.

I am a noob girl, I just know and learnt something new in which others knew it at the age of 3, 4, or 5.. i am incomparable to normal kids.. BUT, 迟, 永远都不是一个问题, 后来的补救 始终能战胜别人, 但所需的付出的确很大...

I lost Enna, But i Gained Chee... haha. 有舍方能得...哭不是离别时最好的选择..

原来美好的回忆, 不是都要去到山名水秀的地方才可留下. 不是都要在特别的时候才可拥有,
只要有心, 何时何刻, 那回忆已刻骨铭心...

她,银心的飞世, 示释何事?
中国文学, 妙 ! 好! 别放过~

Wish sheng happy birthday 2010..17 years old.
wish Xin doing well at Germany
wish I pass the hardship without lots of friction.
wish everyone good good lor^^
wish I make the wise and good decision.