Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPM Result REleASED ~

my result :
6 A+ = BI, SEJARAH, MATH, ADD MATH, PHYSICS, And CHEMISTRY ^^
4 A   = BM, MORAL, BIO, SASTERA CINA ~
1 B   = ENGLISH FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY =.=''

* GCE-O = 2A ^^ !! yay ~ UNBELIEVABLE..
hmm mm mm , I am satisfy with it.. and I'm happy with it.. I'm proud with my brothers ^^ Thanks much, kors kors .. yeppy ^^ yeppy^^ I targetted I shall get at least 3 Bs.. thank you everyone ^^

ENNA - Straight 11 As !!
CHEE - 7 As,  5 Bs..

that feeling was special... I felt it again, and this was second times.. the first time was when I taking my driving test..  " I'm sure I can pass it well !! " .. this are the feelings..
or we say 自信..

GOOD LUCK for the next generations ^^ +U !!
thanks that I'm so lucky ~.~