Tuesday, August 31, 2010

mi su mi su..

I miss u..
I misss u..

yesterday while I was revising about "Circular Motion" [chap 6 of physics, sem 1 -matriculation ], suddenly i recall back that I have ever try on "eye of malaysia" .. i remembered my ugly photos.. then i remember I have copy the same pose of you.. ya, this happened some years ago, it was chinese new year, don't know which year ler.. the year we gathered at malacca, 2 gu' house.

It is more often and often that all about you (my memory of you) will flits over my mind either im studying or even take shower..
I miss you, .. long time do not talk to you ler, how come this thing would happen ? How come a brother and a sister had lost contact for such a long period.. ??
my eyes turn red everytime i missing /thinking  you.. hmm, im not cry actually.. just fluiding.. [what word is this?]

sorry, chee.. because i always mentioned it in front of you. . . sorry if it hurts you 'dengan secara tidak langsungnya' ..

Jia you ya, 1 Sept 2010.. the day U enter U ler..right?   grat ^^ Finally your time to get into U become a reality.. Of course you will, you are a so smart boy hor..^^
grat again, kor.. as 31August be the last day for you to having a 2 months time of torturing..i meant your nonsense meals!! BUT, Life is full of crueling~ so we need to endure and attempt it before we can reach an area of happiness..

Engineering, you job! when? 2015? will it be?