Sunday, May 15, 2011

是人都想不到.....会是这样....

West of world, Europe, United Kingdom, Greenwich, Lee. This is a brief description of the location my Aunt Judy's house. Her address : 55 Horn Park Lane, SE12, 8AP, Greenwich, London, United Kingdom.

A gift from God. A gift from my parents too. With this chance, I reached safely at Heathrow Airport, London by 11++pm of 12/5/2011. Alone, I took the flight Alone. Frankly, I have never thought of this before.. London?? ya, it is the capital of United Kingdom. But, use your brain to think la, it is so easy to fly there and have a holiday? Don't be Crazy okay.. Even it is only 1 week, for people like me ! will surely say NO to open up my wallet. 1 pounds = about Rm5 right now. Again, use your hand to count... 1 bread, how much it might cost? so, total it up, how much you need basically for travel to London? Yes, it is not an easy task, man.. mai Siao la!

Pa, Ma, Kor, Ah Gong, Aunt Judy, Uncle Jeremy, Sonia, Suzanne.. Thank You. From my heart, I appreciate ..

12/5/2011 until 5/8/2011, Woon Cheng will be away from Banting, Selangor, Malaysia. Not to worry, either she have fun or not, or either she scores good result for pspm2 or not, or either she gains weight or not, or even she become darken or not, She will definitely Fly back to Malaysia in August 2011.

Take Full Care everyone ! me too.
Smile =P