I watched " THE IMPOSSIBLE" at my laptop last night, began at 930pm and ended at 1145pm.
throughout the movie, I crying. Is a movie about tsunami and family broken and then family reunion.
these phrases appeared :
" I'm don't know, I'm scared ! "
" I love you, I love you very much."
" the thing I feared the most is when I opened my eyes, I saw none of you ( family members ). I realized Im alone, and I am so scared. " - said by a father to a son of 6 years old
this is the second one ( after " 1 litre of tears " ) which was so touching to me, and makes me cry and cry. The values worth my crying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cried twice today. Is all about him, my bf.
He used to hang out ( gym or lim teh) with gangs. I was used to this and just fine with it ( 1 and 1/2 years ago ). But I couldn't calm myself down recently, especially these 2 weeks time, when I knew he was with them again.
I must hate his 'memory-less'. this is the main cause that cause him to make me angry (perhaps/sometimes) or the main cause that make me to start quarrel with him.
肯本就很期待一年半后的相聚,可为何还会以恶眼相待呢?
发现自己真的在乎你,而也太霸道的想要霸占你, 才觉得是你变了。。